~ A Woodworker's Journey ~

My photo
Just having fun with my hobby. Always striving to learn my craft and improve my abilities. I enjoy making nice furniture for the house and other small things like decorative boxes, bowls/trays and other fun items. Also will often be building a lot of things to outfit my garage workshop.

15 July 2011

Woodwhisperer Guild Summer 2011 Guild Build Adirondack chair - New table sketchup model

Posted on 4-July-2011 at:
  Wood Talk Online > The Wood Whisperer Guild > Guild Builds > Adirondack Chair  > Stool & table designs to go with chair

The following is a copy of one of many forum posts I made in the Wood Whisperer Guild Build Forum.  For summer 2011 Marc "The Wood Whisperer" Spagnuolo selected Greene and Greene inspired Adirondack chairs for the Summer 2011 Guild Build project.  I wanted to bring over my forum posts to this blog so family and friends could follow my progress without having to join the Wood Talk (Wood Whisperer) Online forums to see the progress.  I'll be copying and pasting all my Wood Whisperer Guild Forum posts over here as well.

OK here is a third option for the table top with an edge profile on the "breadboard" ends of the table top that matches the edge profile on the chairs arm rests. Let me know what ya'll think.



No comments:

Post a Comment